Information and dates are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
Monday-Sunday, October 24-30: Almar Orchards, 1431 Duffield Road, Flushing * (810) 659-6568 * almar-orchards.com
- (Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) Michigan’s premier organic orchard and home of JK’s Organic Scrumpy Hard Cider with 5 varieties, Almar’s offers 300 sprawling acres of organic fruit trees, meadows and pastures for the whole family to enjoy along with farm animals, a playground, a farm market and more. Hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
Monday-Sunday, October 24-30: Montrose Orchards “Pumpkin Fantasyland Tours,” 12473 Seymour Road, Montrose * (810) 639-6971 * montroseorchards.com
- (Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) Bring the children and enjoy a 30 to 45-minute hayride tour through a decorated trail with nothing scary, just good family fun. After the tour, pick that perfect pumpkin, shop for hard to find items and great gifts, enjoy some cider and freshly made donuts and more. All hayride tours include complimentary apple cider and donuts. Hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
Monday-Sunday, October 24-30: Mueller’s Orchard & Cider Mill, 6036 Lobdell Road, Linden * (810) 735-7676 * muellersorchard.com
- (Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) A “Fun, Family Farm Tradition” featuring a farm market, pumpkin patch, weekend events and activities, tours and more. Hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
Monday-Sunday, October 24-30: Porter’s Orchard Farm Market, Cider Mill and Corn Maze, 12060 Hegel Road, Goodrich * (810) 636-7156 * portersorchard.com
- (Open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.) Bring the whole family out for hayrides, inflatables, pony rides, pumpkin blasters, u-pick, harvest treats, a corn maze and more. Hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
Monday-Sunday, October 24-30: Spicer Orchards and Corn Maze, 10411 Clyde Road, Fenton * (810) 632-7692 * spicerorchards.com
- (Farm Market open 9 a.m. to 7 p.m./Pick-Your-Own runs 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m./Winery open Sunday-Thursday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday & Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.) Enjoy daily fall festivities featuring wagon and train rides, a cider playground, old fashioned tractors, a winery, donuts, fudge, fruit picking and more. Also, take on the challenge at Spicer’s “Test Your Revolutionary Knowledge” corn maze! Hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
Thursday-Sunday, October 27-30: “Saint Lucifer’s Haunted Asylum” at Playland Park, 5290 S. Dort Highway, Grand Blanc * (810) 695-8200 * playlandfuncenter.com
- (Open Thursday & Sunday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday & Saturday 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.) Rated one of the top five haunted attractions in the Midwest by Forbes Magazine, St. Lucifer’s, for the mentally insane, was boarded up and left for dead in 1974. Be one of the bravest to enter and discover the meaning of fear as the brutal past of the abused patients come alive, including many that have disappeared into the 5-miles of underground tunnels. Contact Playland to also find out about their new “Escape The Zombie” Outbreak hands-on game. Hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
Thursday-Sunday, October 27-30: Clio Manor Haunted House, 4403 Clio Road, Flint * (810) 620-5167 * scareclio.com
- (Located inside Cru Paintball at Exit 15, 1½ miles south off of I-475, Open 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.) Lizzy Barlow, a once nice girl, was kept captive in her room by her parents. Insanity and evil grew within her until one day she murdered her parents and everyone inside the Manor with an ax. People say that anyone who enters the home of the Barlow’s will likely become insane and lost. Come try and make it out alive or become another helpless victim! Hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
Thursday-Sunday, October 27-30: “Exit 13” Haunted House, 6069 N. Saginaw Street, Mt. Morris * (810) 858-9768 * exit13hauntedhouse.com
- (Located ¼ mile south off of I-475, Doors open 7 p.m.) Get up-close and personal with some of the scariest Halloween creatures featuring live actors and state of the art effects with vampires, werewolves, clowns, monsters, pig man and chainsaw man. Hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
Friday & Saturday, October 28 & 29: “Spooky Trails Nightmares” at Spooky Trails Farm, 8266 Baldwin Road, Swartz Creek * (810) 407-3035 * spookytrails.com
- (Open dusk to 11 p.m.) Get spooked at three nighttime haunts – a Haunted Hayride, a Zombie Hunter Hayride (interactive hayride) and the Un-Dead Field of Fear (haunted cornfield). Hayrides are recommended for all ages and the cornfield is recommended for ages 6 and up. The farm opens on Saturday, and Sunday, with a corn maze, hayrides, pumpkin picking, The Blaster (closes at 10 p.m.) and more. Hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
Friday & Saturday, October 28 & 29: The Crypt Haunted House, 4247 S. Dort Highway, Burton * (810) 742-2260 * thecrypthauntedhouse.com
- (Open dusk to 12 a.m.) Enjoy this in your face Crypt chilling and thrilling haunted house with live actors and state of the art effects that will leave visitors breathless. Experience the black hole, claustrophobia and more. Beware of the Crypt! Hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
Friday & Saturday, October 28 & 29: 2nd Annual For-Mar Enchanted Forest, 2142 N. Genesee Road, Burton * (810) 789-8567 * geneseecountyparks.org
- (Event runs 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.) Come out and stroll the pumpkin lit trails of For-Mar and meet the many different critters of the night while gathering goodies along the way. Don’t forget to dress in your Halloween best! Recommended for families of all ages. Free admission.
Friday-Sunday, October 28-30: “Halloween Ghosts & Goodies” at Crossroads Village & Huckleberry Railroad, 6140 Bray Road, Flint * (800) 648-PARK * geneseecountyparks.org
- (Open Friday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.) Make your way to Crossroads Village for one of autumn’s greatest traditions: Halloween Ghosts & Goodies. Enjoy treats and tricks, cider and doughnuts, little monsters and big fun for the whole family. From an Enchanted Forest to the magic show at the Colwell Opera House or the straw maze and 20 candy stops throughout the Village, it’s sure to put all in the spirit of the season! Don’t forget to top off your visit with a 40-minute ride through the autumn countryside on the famous Huckleberry Ghost Train Express.
Saturday, October 29: “Lil’ Monsters Halloween Bash” at the Genesee Valley Mall, 3341 S. Linden Road, Flint * (810) 232-7111 * fpl.info
- (Event runs 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) Join the Flint Public Library and the Genesee District Library for some family-fun Halloween festivities. Recommended for infants.
Saturday, October 29: “Halloween Glow Superhero Party” at the Flint Children’s Museum, 1602 W. University Avenue, Flint * (810) 767-5437 * thefcm.org
- (Event runs 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.) For Halloween, the Children’s Museum is combining two of its favorite things, glow in the dark and superheros. Join the fun with plenty of glow and superhero prizes and accessories along with pizza and candy! Food and beverages included with admission, which includes 2 pieces of pizza, a juice box and a cookie, per person, with additional pizza for purchase. Parents who attend the party in costume will receive free admission.